What Is NetClockIn?
NetClockIn, our robust yet affordable time and attendance solution, helps you keep your labor costs under control. Whatever your requirements, NetClockIn helps you run your operation your way. Maybe you have multiple hourly pay rates. Maybe you manage teams at multiple job sites, or maybe you track time across multiple time zones. You’re covered.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use so you’re up and running quickly
- Payroll-integrated to save time, reduce errors
- Scalable so no replacement is required as you grow
- Robust reporting to proactively manage overtime
- Multi-layered security controls who can clock in where
NetClockIn ensures you don’t lose hard earned profits to time theft, exaggerated work hours or “buddy-punching” by using features like fingerprint scanners and geo-fencing.
Already a NetClockIn User? Log in to your NetClockIn Account
Look what others have to say
“NetClockIn has enabled us to keep better track of our employees schedules and as a result the weekly overtime has been reduced significantly, by as much as 40%. With many of the new features, we are able to control our payroll more effectively and find many new ways to save on cost.”
“Here, at The Paw Pad, we use NetClockIn to clock in and out. We find it very convenient, as all you have to do is scan your finger. Matthew Gould is very easy to reach and is very helpful and pleasant. We highly recommend NetClockIn.”
Features and Benefits
Intuitive and Simple to Use
- No software installation, 100% Internet-based solution
- Time clocks and expensive hardware servers are not required
- Ready to use system via any authorized internet PC
- Computer expertise not required
Easy Time Capture
- Employees can clock-in/out with just a few keystrokes or using our “one-touch” fingerprint scanners
- Manual time entry available
- Employees can easily clock in/out to an unlimited number of departments
- Visual confirmation of clock in/out
- Employees can enter tip amounts
- Quickly report discrepancies to management as they occur
Multiple layers of security prevent theft of your sensitive information and minimize fraudulent “buddy punching” and other unauthorized logins and access.
- Flexible options for each department and employee, allowing access restriction of employees to certain functions, screens, reports, and fields
- Limit the PC workstations and public IP addresses from which employees can log in, the number of consecutive invalid login attempts, and the number of clock-ins allowed per day
- Record occurrences of all successful and invalid logins and logouts
- Analyze historical data for patterns of fraud and for employee training opportunities
- Provides an audit trail of everyone accessing the system
- NetClockIn stores a coded version of the employee password / fingerprint on the system rather than the actual password / fingerprint:
- Reduces potential theft of an employee’s password / fingerprint
- The password/fingerprint will not appear on any screen or report
- NetClockIn generates a file to export the time entry information to Corporate Payroll Services or other systems
- Saves clerical time and unnecessary effort, minimizing potential human error
Administrative and Manager Features
- Review and approve time entries
- Custom policies for the company as a whole, for individual departments, and specific employees
- Pre-define meals or other unpaid breaks
- Send messages to whole departments or individual employees, read when employees clock in
- Custom, user-defined fields, allowing the system to house additional department or employee information that is unique to your company
- Powerful search features.
- Unlimited, customized hourly pay rates for each employee
- Unlimited number of customizable pay types to process overtime, bonus, special payments, commissions, shift differentials, paid-time-off, etc.
- Track time across multiple time zones
- Optionally require online time entry approval by employees, supervisors, and/or senior management
Large variety of reports, automated to let you manage your business more efficiently
- Time Tracking
- Time Entry History (regular time, overtime, etc.)
- Overtime Management
- Security and Audit
- Master File Data
- And More…
Request a free demo today!
Chicago, IL .
(630) 368-1975 [email protected]
1919 S Highland Ave., Bldg. B Ste. 327 Lombard, IL 60148
No Annual Contracts, No Hidden Fees, Pay Monthly, Cancel Any Time, and Only Pay for What You Use
$20 + $1
BASE FEE PER USER
Affordable pricing is only $20.00 per month plus $1.00 per user. For example, the charge is only $30.00 per month for 10 users. *Pricing is subject to change