A Letter to our Valued Customers.
As you are undoubtedly aware, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, continues to be an issue of concern nationally and internationally. During this time, we are committed to the safety of our team as well as providing excellent service and timely payroll processing for our clients nationwide.
March 3, 2020, we began taking necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety by having employees work remotely as much as possible.
Regardless of whether our teams are working in a physical office or remotely, we are well equipped with the right talent, skills and technology to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please note the following:
- With 5 locations around the U.S., we are able to process payrolls from all locations for any of our clients nationwide. There have been many times over the years when we have processed payrolls from different offices when other offices had snow emergencies.
- Whatever method you use to submit your payroll, you can still continue to use the same method even if someone from one of our other locations helps you. We do not expect that to happen, but we like having multiple backups. If you are not currently using our Internet Payroll input method and are interested in learning more about it, please contact your payroll specialist.
- For employees who have their pay directly deposited to their accounts, we believe the banking system will continue to operate normally and all employees will be paid on time.
- For employees who receive paper checks, if there are delivery delays we can always provide you with net amounts for which you could write checks. We do not believe that will be necessary, but it is a backup option.
- For employees who wish to begin receiving direct deposit, please note it usually takes four to five business days before the first check can be directly deposited into their account. For employees without a bank account, we can provide information on our affiliate pay card vendor.
Thank you in advance for your understanding in regards to this public health concern. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
President, Corporate Payroll Services