Usually, when an employee is sick, the last thing they want to do is take hours out of their busy day to go to a doctor’s office.
Taking time off for common symptoms can result in loss of income, missed deadlines, and decreased productivity in the workplace.
Make healthcare easily accessible to your employees with Telemedicine.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a healthcare benefit you can offer to employees independent of other healthcare benefits or insurance.
Telemedicine is a 24/7/365 phone or video consultation service with licensed physicians who can consult, diagnose and if needed, prescribe medication for common and non-emergency illnesses. Consultations are done on your mobile device, tablet, phone or computer.
Employees don’t miss work by spending time at the doctor’s office and their entire family is covered… for just $10.75 per employee per month!
How telemedicine benefits the employer.
- Lets you offer an important, but inexpensive healthcare benefit, independent of other health coverage.
- Lowers employee absenteeism, boosting company profitability
- Increases overall employee satisfaction with your benefits package
- Helps keep administrative costs low
- Easy to get started
How telemedicine benefits employees.
- No copay
- Avoid waiting rooms and exposure to other sick people
- 24/7/365 convenient access to U.S. Board-certified physicians
via phone or video
- Saves employees time and money
- Consult with a physician at home, work or even on vacation
- Prescriptions called in to local pharmacies based on diagnosis
Contact us today to learn more about telemedicine and to get your free quote.
Disclaimer: Telemedicine is not intended to be a replacement for health insurance. Employers should use caution when offering telemedicine to their employees if group medical insurance is not offered. Due to the broad definition of health care under the Affordable Care Act, telemedicine may be considered a noncompliant group health plan. Employers who choose to pay or reimburse their employees for a telemedicine program when there is no group medical coverage offered could face large fines. Please consult your attorney/advisor if you wish to add telemedicine as an employer-paid benefit with or without an existing group medical plan.